Information about your festival visit / Hygiene Concept
Due to the constantly changing pandemic situation, a hygiene concept is applied to all Tanz im August events, which is continuously adapted to current developments and the applicable regulations.
Here you find an overview of the most important key points (as of 27.07.2021):
- Masks are compulsory in all Tanz im August venues. You can either use an FFP2 mask, or a surgical mask. For outdoor events, masks can be removed at the seat.
- Proof of an official negative Corona test from the day of your visit is required to attend performances. This can be replaced by proof of full vaccination or proof of recovery. PCR tests will be accepted up to 48 hours after the certificate is issued, self-tests can unforntunately not be accepted. Please also bring along a valid photo ID.
- Children under the age of 6 are not required to wear a mask, children and teenagers under the age of 12 are not required to provide a negative test.
- If possible, keep a minimum distance of 1.50 m.
- Please only visit us if you feel healthy!
In the event of violations of the hygiene concept, we reserve the right to make use of our domiciliary rights and to exclude you from the event.
Please always follow the instructions of the admission staff and help us to protect the health of our visitors, guests and staff.
We answer further points below in our FAQs.